This map is an overview of the Gardenwalk Cleveland 2022 neighborhoods. The green areas are featured on Saturday, July 9 and the purple areas are featured on Sunday, July 10.
GardenWalk Cleveland is a Fun, Relaxing Way To:
- Explore the 10 Cleveland neighborhoods on the tour in 2022.
- See an enormous variety of private home gardens, community gardens and public green spaces. Over 375 Gardens in 2022!!
- Meet other gardeners and visitors to share and learn gardening tips and lore.
- Each neighborhood has an Information Station where you can pick up a map and additional information about the neighborhood. You may also download a pdf of the maps beginning July 1.
How to Enjoy GardenWalk (It’s Free!):
- Plan to attend Saturday July 9 and/or Sunday July 10 from 10 am to 5 pm
- Pick Up a GardenWalk Guide
– A week or so before the event at a local garden center
– OR the day of, go to Neighborhood Info Stations (locations below, on postcards, or website)
– OR go to our website and download neighborhood maps (available a few days before)
– Use your smart phone and navigate to the neighborhood maps on our website
- The day of, pick a neighborhood and choose a garden where you want to start, see as many or as few gardens as you like, in any order that you like. Often (but not always) the gardener will be in their garden to greet you and tell you more about their garden and their neighborhood
- Remember to be positive—gardeners are proud of their gardens and the work they have done, please respond accordingly!
If it looks like rain, bring your umbrella, because this is a rain or shine event!
Information Station Locations
Saturday, July 9, 2022, 10 am to 5 pm
- Fairfax: 2229 E 97th St
- Glenville: Rockefeller Park Greenhouse, 750 E 88th St, across from Sam Miller Park
- Old Brooklyn: 5608 Stickney Ave
- Tremont: Lincoln Park, on Starkweather Ave, next to the swimming pool
- West Park: 16610 Chatfield Ave
Sunday, July 10, 2022, 10 am to 5 pm
- Broadway Slavic Village: Polish Heritage Garden, E 65th St and Hosmer Ave, SE corner
- Clifton-Baltic: 1308 W 111th St
- Collinwood: Tower Plaza in front of Waterloo Arts, 15605 Waterloo Rd
- Detroit Shoreway: Labyrinth Park, W 65th St & W Clinton, NE corner
- Little Italy: Little Italy Redevelopment Corporation, 12010 Mayfield Rd