Jeff and Cynthia Chiplis have lived in Tremont for over 30 years. They met when they both worked for the Tremont West Development Corporation in the 1980’s. They own the homes and garden which many people visiting Tremont will recognize because of the interesting stone wall that runs along the boundary of the property at the corner of Jefferson and Professor Streets. Jeff cannot resist collecting dressed stones and architectural artifacts that are discarded on the tree lawns and in demolition sites in his neighborhood or the West 25th Street neighborhood. When the Central Market was demolished he acquired many of the stones that later became the wall.
Formerly a section of Ohio City which was annexed by Cleveland in 1867, Tremont is located just south of downtown Cleveland. At the heart of Tremont is Lincoln Park, with its Victorian-style gazebo and green lawns bisected by tree-lined walkways. The park in turn is encircled by restored Victorian homes, chic restaurants, historic churches, art galleries and artists' studios. For more about Tremont visit http://www.tremontwest.org/.
Gardens in Tremont
No gardens yet...