GardenWalk Cleveland is a free, self- guided tour of gardens, urban farms, vineyards, orchards, and more in neighborhoods of Cleveland, Ohio.
Tour at your own pace in each of the five designated Cleveland neighborhoods. Guides for the tour will be available at each of the Headquarters each day.
Neighborhood Headquarters for 2015 are:
- Detroit Shoreway: The Labyrinth at W 65th St and Clinton
- Larchmere: East 127th and Larchmere Blvd
- Old Brooklyn: O'Reilly Auto Parts at 4280 Fulton Rd
- Slavic Village: Elevate Gallery at 3685 E 65th St
- West Park: West Park Station at 17015 Lorain Ave
In July you can check out each neighborhood's page for interactive maps.
Each neighborhood has a headquarters where you’ll find car parking, bike parking, restrooms, water and maps.
Master Gardeners of Northeast Ohio will be available to answer questions and provide information at neighborhood headquarters.