Cleveland Crops is a job training program of the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities and S.A.W., Inc. The organization currently farms 40 acres at ten locations throughout Cuyahoga County providing employment for 65 people.
Stanard Elementary School was built in 1885 at 5342 Stanard Road, close to the East 55th and St Clair Avenue intersection. Stanard School was closed in 1964 after the chimney collapsed as a result of being hit by lightning. The original building was acquired by the Land Bank in 2008; it was taken down by the deconstruction company A Piece of Cleveland and was conveyed to CCBDD’s Cleveland Crops in 2009.